The PROSPECT+ project team is thrilled to extend a warm invitation to all local and regional public authorities, alongside their corresponding energy agencies hailing from the EU27, UK, and H2020 associated countries, to apply the capacity-building programme which centres on innovative financing. Since its inception in 2017, PROSPECT+ has empowered over 300 participants, arming them with invaluable skills and in-depth knowledge pertaining to the dynamic field of energy and climate action financing.
PROSPECT+ presents cities, regions, and energy agencies with a unique platform for peer-to-peer learning and knowledge exchange in the realm of innovative financing schemes. These schemes encompass a wide spectrum, including Energy Performance Contracting, Third-Party Financing, Revolving and Intracting funds, and Cooperatives for energy communities, and more, all thoughtfully designed to bolster local and regional energy and climate actions.
Innovative financing for public authorities
This programme is entirely free of charge, ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all. It covers five thematic areas: public buildings, private buildings, public lighting, transport, and cross-sectoral initiatives.
The fourth, and unfortunately, final learning cycle will kick off in May 2024.
The call opens from 22 January 2024 to 1 March 2024!
PROSPECT+ has launched a specific call for applications inviting you to join a local learning group. In these local learning groups, participants will have the unique opportunity to collaborate and work together in their native languages:
- Local group in BiH, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro on Energy Performance Contracting: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-BiH-Serbia-Croatia-Montenegro
- Local group in the Czech Republic and Slovakia on Energy communities: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Czech-Republic
- Local groups in Ireland on Funding community renovation projects or Setting up and growing an energy agency https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Ireland
- Local groups in Spain on Mobility: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-Local-groups-Spain
- Local group in Belgium on Internal contracting: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Belgium
- Local group in Italy on Energy communities: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Italy
For all the latest information and updates about these calls, be sure to stay connected with PROSPECT + through the LinkedIn page.
Don’t miss this final opportunity to enrich your knowledge and skills in the realm of innovative financing with PROSPECT+. We look forward to having you on board as we continue to drive positive change in energy and climate action financing!