3rd European peer-learning workshop of the H2020 funded project EPATEE
“The evaluation of policies for Article 7 of the Energy Efficiency Directive”
30th November 2018, 09:00 – 15:30
Conference centre “Roma Eventi – Piazza di Spagna”, Via Alibert, 5A – 00187 Rome
The aim of EPATEE’s European Peer-Learning Workshops is to provide a platform for stakeholders to exchange knowledge and discuss existing practices of the evaluation of energy efficiency policies. The workshops serve at achieving one of EPATEE’s main targets: to enable peer-to-peer experience sharing and capacity building.
The agenda of the 3rd European Peer-Learning Workshop will focus on:
- Presenting the policy evaluation support tools developed so far in the project and showing their value based on practical examples
- Stakeholders’ experiences with ongoing and finalised energy efficiency policy evaluations
- The current ex-post evaluation of the French White Certificates scheme: challenges in preparing and launching a large-scale evaluation
- Feedback from the evaluation of the Italian White Certificate scheme: from the verification of projects to the evaluation at scheme level
- Learning from the UK’s Energy Company Obligation scheme. Evaluation of previous schemes and developing the evaluation of the 2018-2022 scheme
- UK’s Energy Company Obligation scheme and the National Energy Efficiency Data (NEED) framework: using NEED to monitor the performance of energy efficiency measures in domestic housing stock
Please dowload below the full agenda of the 3nd European Peer-Learning Workshop. All registered participants will receive the final agenda as well as any other preparatory material well in advance of the workshop.
Please use the following link to register to the workshop before 12th November 2018.
http://fire-italia.org/calendario-eventi/workshop-epatee-the-evaluation-of-policies-energy-efficiency-directive/(link is external)
More informations or questions about registration : email@example.com